DIY Tassel Garland!
You will need:
– Twine/ string
1) Start with about 8-10 sheets of tissue paper, and lay them flat on top of each other
2) Fold all of the tissue paper in half
and then in half again ( but the other way)
3) Take your scissors and cut strips up the tissue paper leaving about 2 inches at the top (make sure the folded side is at the top)
4) Once you have cut all the strips, open it in half
and then open it in half again!
5) Cut it in half, down the crease
6) Separate 2-3 pieces and place them on top of each other (the bottom one)
7) Start to roll the 2 pieces away from you
8) Then start to twist the area that you rolled
9) Then once you have created the loop by twisting it you are ready to thread it onto the twine/string
10) Repeat the steps with your other colours you have chosen!
And now you are done!
you can put this in your room above your bed or put it on a wall in your room/home